Senin, 29 Maret 2010

Application Letter

Yemima Handani T.

15 Menteng Dalam street

East Bekasi


Mrs Jennifer Clive

Personel Officer

TECHPRODUCTS plc

79 Kuningan street

East Jakarta

20th Maret 2010


Dear Mrs Clive,

I am writing to apply for the position of Customer Service Manager which has advertised last week in the Financial Times.

Though I am employed at present , I would particularly welcome the chance to work for your company because I am very interested in the field in which TECHPRODUCTS plc works. As you will notice on my enclosed curriculum vitae, the job you are offering matches my personal and professional interests.

I am sure that my understanding of customers needs and expectations would be relevant to the position as well as my sense of humour and realiability.

Would be pleased to discuss my curriculum vitae with you at an interview. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require further information.

I am looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours Sincerely,

( Yemima Handani T. )

0 komentar: